f

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Holiday Patterns

So many have emailed and asked for the Pointsettia Napkin Ring pattern. What a lovely Christmas it is going to be for so many tables. It has been such a delight to receive your emails and hear how you will be using the napkin rings. They will be gracing tables at banquets, teas and then of course the tables of so many homes. The pattern will continue to be available throughout the holiday season, just email me at sewbussted@yahoo.com and I will get it out to you.


I also have my Clam Shell Wristlet pattern up on Etsy. You can find the pattern here. It's a PDF pattern, so no postage and you'll receive it quickly. The cost of the pattern is $5.00. The bag makes up quickly and is great for an evening out.
To introduce the pattern, I had a little giveaway and Dei of Sew Hot Mommi won the purse. She did a lovely blog post about the bag. You can see it here. If you've never checked out her blog, do so. She did a post on her Jazz Brunch Dress , talk about hot ,hot, hot! I don't know how any musician could play with her, in that dress, in the room. Beautiful.
Coming up on the blog.......I almost can't wait. I HAVE MORE FREE (really free) patterns coming up. So keep coming by.
I would like to say welcome to the new followers. I'm so happy to have you!!
Rhonda



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

1 comment:

  1. Love the napkin rings and the only reason I have not asked for the pattern is that I have some made by a friend a few year ago. I'm not sure its the same pattern, but they look very much alike. You are so generous with your work! Thanks

    ReplyDelete