f

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Slippers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just received this picture from Mary and had to share. She made slippers!!!! Don't they look wonderful?!!
Here's her note,

"Here is my first pair. They were so much fun to make and I can't believe how quick! I plan to make many more. Thank you so much for sharing this pattern. Have a wonderful holiday season."

The pattern will be available for as long as I can send send it out, so if you would like a copy, just shoot off an email to me, sewbussted@yahoo.com and I'll get the pattern out to you as soon as I can.
By the way, I recently received another copy of the catalogue where I originally saw the slippers and they are still selling them for $26.95 each, but you have to buy two pair. Incredible.
If anyone makes up the slippers, send photos, I would love to see your creations!
And if you would like to see the original post and tutorial on the slippers, you can find it here, http://rhondabuss.blogspot.com/2012/09/fabulous-free-pattern-friday_20.html
Thanks Mary for sharing!



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

2 comments: