f

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

The Sew Stylish Winner

We have a winner!!! And it's the lovely

of http://ontheroadtosewwear.blogspot.com/. Congratulations BeaJay!!!!!
I wish I had a copy for each and everyone of you, but alas, there's only one.
So BeaJay, if you will email your address to me, sewbussted@yahoo.com,  I will get your magazine out to you. A few people asked if I would sign the magazine. If you would like your copy to be autographed, I will be more than happy to sign it...on the inside though, so it doesn't mess up the cover!!! Just let me know.



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

1 comment:

  1. Woo hoo - how exciting. I can't wait to get it. I would LOVE it signed by you. You have made my day. Today is my birthday so I am double pleased. I will email my address.

    ReplyDelete