f

Sunday, August 16, 2015

The Winners and a Sneak Preview

My apologies for not posting the Sew News magazine winners yesterday, but better late than never!!
So here are the 4 lucky ladies;
Shelia
 Elleegeemakes.com
Joi Bostic
and Mary Ellen
Congratulations ladies!!!
Be sure to email me ASAP with your addresses so I can get your magazines in the mail. My email address is sewbussted@yahoo.com
Now for a little sneak peek at the fabric that I'll be using to make the bags for the sew along.
I have a few fun ideas for the bags that will give you some options that you might enjoy incorporating into your bags. Be sure to check out tomorrow's Monday Morning Inspiration post as I'll be showcasing duffle bag ideas.
In the meantime, check out all of the super cute Grainline Studio patterns.

Hope you're having a fabulous weekend!!!
Rhonda 



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

5 comments:

  1. Hi Rhonda- I hope that you know that there is absolutely no need to apologize if you are running one or two or twelve days late on posting something. I've followed your blog for a long time and really enjoy and appreciate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elizabeth, how sweet of you to take the time to leave a comment. My not posting yesterday was because I worked in my garden and got completely over heated. I rarely sweat, but I was soaked through and through, but I was so determined to compete what I started. I think I'll think twice next time ....maybe ;)

      Delete
  2. Congrats to the winners. Glad to hear you have time to relax in the garden....stay hydrated!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly, I wasn't relaxing, but work is good too :) After I came in, i just couldn't seem to drink enough. It was Trxas hot yesterday as well as today, and that's hot!!!!!

      Delete
  3. Awesome !!! Thank you so much and Congrats to other young ladies. I would love to make a travel tote and need to get started.... I go on vacation soon and since its local a tote would be perfect.

    ReplyDelete